Tuesday, August 22, 2017

The Fett Boy will live again!

Yes, I REALLY liked that name. So, I'm taking Lee's suggestion and will rebuild it using paper, plastic, foam, or whatever. I think I will reassemble the nose section and keep it as an option just because I like it too. The new one will also slip over the main body and will be sized to be closer to scale.

I am kicking around how to trim it. Having rejected cut up sticker material and computer drawn home made stickers, I'm thinking I may actually hand paint it. If I use a computer and it looks bad then I will be sad. Very sad! But if I do it by hand, it might be cartoonish looking. If not, back to the drawing board, so to speak.

I'm also thinking about building a backpack instead of painting one on. I have an idea for some of the parts...if I can find where they went and if they fit the small tubes I bought for MicroMaxx. This may not be scale and may even be trimmed in an alternate color scheme.