Weather: sunny, high 80's, wind variable and gusty 5-15mph
Total flights: Today - 11; YTD - 31
Total motors: Today - 11; YTD - 32
Motors by class YTD: A-3; B-4; C-11; D-4; E-4; F-2; G-3; I-1
The wind was higher than I would have liked but, between the empty ball fields and the Chute Release, I didn't lose any. The wind also kept you cooled off a bit.
- New Way Mini Higgs Farm Square Rocket on a C11-3 - Nice flight.
- T255 on an A10-3 - Very high flight and, even with the tiny chute, it snagged a branch at the edge of the tree line. The NARHAMS recovery pole made short work of the dead branch.
- Hostile Projectiles Delta X-15 on a D12-5 - Nice flight with lots of weathercocking. I need to repair one of the wing tip winglets. (That doesn't sound right but is accurate enough so I'm not rewording it!)
- Estes Leviathan on a G74-6 - CR@200 - Nice flight.
- Art Applewhite 13mm Stealth on an A10-PT - Nice flight.
- Art Applewhite Stealth D5 on a C6-0 - Nice flight
- F-in-Rocket on an F15-6 - CR@200 - LOTS of weathercocking. The Chute Release worked too well and I had a long walk in the unexpected direction.
- SpaceShipSqurt(-1) on a D12-5 - The tangled chute saved this one from the trees. One fin needs repair.
- Sirius SS Cestris on a D12-5 - Nice flight.
- 2nd Half on a C6-3 - It still backslides ;)
- Independence Rocket on a C11-3 - Nice flight.