Tuesday, September 06, 2016

My experience with Estes 'E' motors

I keep thinking about all the problem report that I've seen over the last couple of years. I just checked my logs and found that I have used 143 E9's since 2002. In that time, I only remember one cato. This was quite a while ago and I used a quick and dirty off-label ignition set-up. I thought there were a second but if there was I can't find it. If it isn't in the EMRR logs, it didn't happen! That's 0.7%.

As for E12's, I've used 31 and have had four cato's. That's 13%!

No point, just my curiosity.

Thanks to Richard Holmes for pointing out my arithmetic error. I guess I checked that as well as I check spelling. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment