Weather: mid-60's, sunny, wind <5mph, mas o menos
Total flights: Today - 12; YTD - 22
Total motors: Today - 12; YTD - 22
Motors by class YTD: MMX-1, A-2, B-2, C-7, D-2, E-4, F-2, G-2
The theme of the launch was a Carl McLawhorn/SEMROC tribute, so I brought six of them. My planned 'G' flight was scrubbed due to the proximity of soccer games.
- Semroc Tau Zero on a C6-5 - Separated, but both parts came in close to one another.
- Semroc Geehod on a C6-3
- Semroc V2 on a B6-4
- Semroc Little Joe II on a B6-4
- Semroc Launch Missile on an A8-3
- Semroc Recruiter on an A8-3
- Estes Atlas on an E20-4 - Recovered via Chute Release at 300'.
- F-in-Rocket on an E16-4 - Late eject but 100% successful. Recovered via Chute Release at 200'.
- Whirlygig on an E12-0 - CATO!
- Half A$$tron on a C6-3
- First Flight Super Sonic on a D12-5
- Sirius SS Cestris on a C11-3 - Ejection was early. One stabilizer fin snapped.