1. The ekranoplan "Chesapeake Sea Monster" is completed, passes a swing test, but holes up for the winter. Flight attempt expected in the spring, possibly at Red Glare.
2. The Fett Boy is completed (but also hasn't flown).
3. The induction stabilized Saturn V, SA-667 flies and is recovered.
4. The tree rescue system, aka rocket recovery rig, successfully recovers the Saturn V, SA-666. Unfortunately, it wasn't successful in its second test. However, it has new line and is ready for the next recovery. Hopefully, this is not needed in 2016!
5. The induction stabilized Saturn V, SA-666 flies (but is lost to the trees).
6. The finless Inductor flies successfully. There's a video if you follow the link.
7. NCR Archer downscale, cloned from an Estes Partizon.
8. SS Centarus downscale, cloned from an Estes Argent.
9. SS Cestris, gifted by the Rocket Babe.
10. Old baby crib is repurposed as a rocket building workstation for my grandson.