Wednesday, November 11, 2015

"What, Me worry?"

What Me Worry! #LetsGoMets

"Your item was undeliverable as addressed at 7:54 pm on November 10, 2015. It is being returned if appropriate information is available."

YIKES! that can't be good. Unfortunately, USPS is closed today so my motors are probably on the way back to Hobbylinc.  Lord knows how long it will take to resolve this. It is looking even more like the Chesapeake Sea Monster won't fly this month.

Then, I find my unfriendly local Office Depot didn't have full page labels in small quantity (ie 25 sheets). They also weren't for Inkjet printers. Plus, they were about FIVE TIMES as expensive as you can get from Avery via Amazon. Labels are on order. Balsa prep to restart this weekend.

In a rare moment of optimism, I realized that won't worry any more about how this will fly...I'm have so much fun building it that a successful flight will just be icing on my rocket cake! "What, me Worry?"