After seeing Rich's Rocket's MicroMaxx Fat Boy, I just had to build one. As he did, I used the body tube, cone and launch lug from a Mosquito kit that came with one of my Mega Mosquitos. I had the motor tube and a telescoping tube to make a motor block. The centering ring is made from slices of used 13mm and 10.5mm motors, which conveniently telescope. Plus the 6mm motor tube fits nicely in the 10.5mm motor slice. I made a template from some thick cardstock and found, at this scale, is plenty stiff. So, I cut two more. I will treat the edges with thin CA. I still have to scrounge a shock tether and a streamer.