Weather: 60's, sunny turning to cloudy, wind 0-5 mph at ground level, lower up high.
Total flights: Today - 6; YTD - 105
Total motors: Today - 6; YTD - 95 (if you count water rockets - 112)
Motors by class YTD: H2O-17, uHybrid-1, MMX-1, A-4, B-6, C-22, D-7, E-20, F-18, G-13, H-2
Nice rocket day...not much else to say past the logs below.
- Shai Hulud on a G75M-7 - Lots of wiggle after burn-out. 'Chute didn't open. Soybean landing with 2 broken legs. I'm thinking about cannibalizing this rocket.
- Inductor on an E9-4 - FAIL! My Inductor wasn't stable and ended in a landshark. Bill flew his twice with only slightly better results. Very slightly.
- Hat of Death on an F15-P - Lots more weather cocking than the prior F15 flight. Hit the phone line behind the flight line. Twang.
- Talos 2 on a G74-9 - Nice flight with apogee perfect ejection. Glad the beans were dried out.
- El Tubo Loco on an G64-4 - Nice flight with apogee perfect ejection.
- Art Applewhite Stealth D5 on a C6-3 - Nice and spinny.
My photo album is [here].