Thursday, September 04, 2014

ROCKETS Magazine, Volume 8, Issue 4



Something made me pop over to the ROCKETS Magazine site this afternoon, where I found the latest issue. I haven't seen the official announcement so it is possible some of the backup media (via their YouTube channel) is not up yet. The content is summarized nicely on the cover. I especially liked the article of Tripoli's history. It doesn't seem to be exhaustive but it includes details that I had not previously seen.

The first flight covered in the Red Glare article was that of my Whirlygig-38. It wasn't the first flight nor the most noteworthy but I guess it was one of the first flights. It still might not be noteworthy but this goes to show you that, if you take the time to fill out a flight data sheet, they will publish your flight report!