Weather: perfect - sunny, mid 70's, wind 0+
Total flights: Today - 10; YTD - 99
Total motors: Today - 10; YTD - 89
Motors by class YTD: H2O-17, uHybrid-1, MMX-1, A-4, B-6, C-21, D-7, E-19, F-17, G-10, H-2
Just when I thought I couldn't make the launch...
The weather was perfect and there essentially were no lines. When I arrived, Mike Kelly was in the evil corn maze recovering a rocket. I thought, "aw, #$%^!" However, that was fluke. There was essentially no wind and I never even had to walk past the base of the hill on the front of the range head.
- Estes Mega Mosquito on an E15-4 - Good flight.
- Estes Majestic on an E16-6 - Good flight. Ejection was 2 sec. late.
- Estes Ventris on a G74-6 - Very nice!
- F-in-Rocket on an F15-4 - Good flight.
- Model Minutes XFLR-7 on a C11-3 - After the kludgy fix after the last flight, the 'chute didn't come out. This old rocket is now retired after 19 flights.
- MRC Iron Man on a C11-3 - Slow flight. Popped one pod, probably due to a shroud line snag.
- Tiny Tim Smoke on a C11-3 - Good flight.
- Half AssTron Superoc on a C6-3 - Very high flight. After separation, both pieces drifted down parallel to the ground.
- Art Applewhite Stealth D5 on a C6-3 - Nice spinny flight.
- Estes Mini Patriot on an A10-3 - Good flight.