Sunday, May 18, 2014

Major post purge (update 2)

Due to a set of events that I won't bore you with, I have decided to purge most of my older posts. I have reverted all posts prior to January of this year back to draft format. That means they still exist but are not visible to the public.  I plan to restore my flight reports and reviews at some point. I haven't decided on what other items I'll restore. Just wanted to comment on this in the odd event that someone actually notices...

Update 1- My launch reports and 'review posts' are back.  I'm now thinking I took the wrong approach to this. I got PO'ed, then frustrated, and the mass purge seemed the only way to efficiently go through 6000+ posts. The Blogger post management tools let you go a lot but quickly become cumbersome when you want to do large scale changes. Still thinking about what to restore and how to do it....

Update 2 - My yearly 'best of' and 'featured' posts are back.