Thursday, August 08, 2013

Elon Musk's 'Hyperloop' transportation system to be unveiled soon

The following infographic was developed by insurance site gocompare.com and appeared in a Mashable post. I encourage you to visit Mashable to learn more about what is known about Elon Musk's Hyperloop transportation system in advance of the formal unveiling, which is promised by August 12th. (I tried to get the graphic to appear at the size/resolution shown in the source article but I was thwarted by my weak web skills. As you see, I left it here anyway.)

Mashable concludes their article with the questions: "Are you excited to learn more about Musk's Hyperloop plans? Or do you think it's all hot air?" My answer is: "I'm excited to learn more even if it is hot air." It's just plain cool that someone is thinking about stuff like this.