Monday, March 11, 2013

Adios, Larry/J.R./Tony - thanks for the memories!

Credit: http://www.larryhagman.com/
Tonight's episode of Dallas will feature the funeral of the infamous (and utterly awesome)  J.R. Ewing. So, I'll also take this opportunity to say goodbye to one of my favorite actors, who appeared on two of my all-time favorite TV shows, Dallas and I Dream of Jeannie. Mr. Larry Hagman passed on November 23, 2012 in Dallas, TX at the age of 81. My wife and I were huge fans of the original Dallas and were very excited about TNT's new Dallas. We like the new show and think it does justice to the original (although nothing will ever match that). J.R. didn't appear much but, when he did, he show he still 'had it'. I'm only sad this didn't come out 5 years ago so the show could have run a full course with J.R.

"Don't Worry, Be Happy, Feel Good!"

-Larry's Motto

I also grabbed a few other Larry Hagman photos from the net. If you are a fan, you should also check out Ulitmate Dallas.


Credit: TNT


Had to throw this one in.
Credit: retrospace.com's Facebook page