The weather and my personal schedule have continued to delay the launch of my air-powered Saturn V. So, this is what I've been up to instead.
I also installed a 24mm mount in the carcas of the now much stubbier big HoJo. A little glue and duct tape and it should be flyable. Since MDRA has long set-off distances, it should be allowed to fly unless the wind is very unfavorable (i.e. would blow it over the crowd). Hopefully, it will get even shorter in a couple of weeks.