- For those who love bacon to death - hat tip to Brian
I just had a fishing attempt try to steal my password. It said Twitter timed out. But it was not the twitter site.
— Whitney Richard (@bayourat) March 30, 2012
- RAND’s Apollo Back-up Plan (1965) - Wired Science
- "Spinning Saucer of the Apocalypse" - Clustermeister Boris Katan is at it again!
- Four from High Power Rocketry:
- Super Loki Dart booster on sale - $600
- A nuclear test and a blimp
- Project Sabot-Cam: Punkin Chunkin Camera Payload - I may have posted this, or a similar video, before. Or at least I should have.
- Able and Baker fly into space - " On May 28, 1959, aboard the JUPITER AM-18, Able, a rhesus monkey, and Miss Baker, a squirrel monkey, became the first monkeys to successfully return to Earth after traveling in space."