Sunday, October 23, 2011

New documentary on the early days of rocketry at JPL - "The American Rocketeer"

I saw a post about this a while back but since it didn't seem to be available here, I didn't mention it.  But now, I feel the need to keep up with the Joneses.  As usual, Clark Lindsey does a great job gathering links...so I swiped his whole post (in the name of journalism :rolleyes:).  I hope this makes it to YouTube.
To celebrate the 75th anniversary of the founding of JPL, new documentary about the Caltech/JPL rocket pioneer Frank Malina will make its debut on October 25th in Pasadena:
/-- Caltech Event Marks 75th Anniversary of JPL Rocket Tests - NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory - JPL - Oct.11.11

/-- The American Rocketeer - JPL - interview with Blaine Baggett of JPL who produced the film

/-- New documentary film “American Rocketeer” to debut at Caltech - The Rocketry Blog