Thursday, September 02, 2010

Too Rolling (Red)Stoned - it's better to be pissed off than pissed on!

I have the core of the top section done, and all it needs is the capsule wrap and upper body wrap.  Unfortunately, I'm a turkey and for the life of me can't get the f-ing capsule right. Grrr.  I tried 4 tools to generate a wrap.  The ones that draw them either can't print across multiple sheets or I can't figure them out.  I've done this before and didn't have a problem so I don't know what the hell is up.  I used one on EMRR that gave the two radii and associated angle and drew my own.  Unfortunately, I truncated the tenth's digit, which mucked up the wrap good.  I ruined one before I found this goof.  After I found the problem, I adjusted the second wrap and it looks like it may work.  It's got a crinkle or two and, assuming it does work, I may lay another one over it.  Or not.