Weather: high 40's; clear changing to high thin clouds; wind 0 - 5 mph
Total flights: Today - 8; YTD - 12
Total motors: Today - 8; YTD - 12
I got my flights up in record time despite there being tons of TARC teams flying. NOVAAR has the best set-up: around 18 pads arranged in a wide arc, which allows people to load in one spot and fly in another. Here are my flights:
- Prototype Monocopter on an F10 - Great long flight! It went up a ways, leveled off for a while, and then headed back up. Very neat. Video missed due to operator error.
- Prototype Monocopter on a G38FJ - Great flight but not as cool as the F10. Video embedded below.
- AquaBottleBat on an F35-4 - Great flight with ejection at apogee.
- Hostile Projectiles Delta X-15 on an D12-5 - Straight boost with ejection at apogee. Perfect landing too.
- BMS Astron Invader on an A8-3 - It pulled a tight arc and lawn darted. Dead.
- HotRod Discovery on a C6-5 - Very high flight. Never seen again.
- Semroc Tau Zero on a C6-5 - Another very high flight. I finally found it.
- Quest MLAS on an (Estes) C6-3 - Great boost. Unfortunately, all three chutes were BBQ'ed and it came down in streamer mode. Nevertheless, all 8 fins remained attached :)
Find more videos like this on Our Planet