- I decided to cover my Delta X-15 with matte black Rustoleum. I was surprised how bad it looked with gloss. Not that matte will make it great, but...
- I had started on the Semroc Tau Zero and continued the build by spraying a silver base coat. The fins and bottom of the cone will be Metalcast Purple. Just to be different. And I have it on-hand.
- I didn't start painting the Astron Invader. Need more snow melting to do the glide test/trimming.
- Also didn't continue on the SS-7.5 ICBM. Out of places to put drying projects.
- As for the Hot Rod Discovery, I just don't know how I want to paint it.
Sorry, no new snow, no snow girl. :eek: C'mon Mother Nature, I shake my actual fist at you.