Sunday, December 06, 2009

Making a list and checking it twice...

Warthog just announced the date for build session 2010-1 so I've started my list of what to bring and what to build.  The theme is intitiator dipping and a swap meet.  So, wires are on the list and I've got to see what I'd like to trade.  My main build project will be my Hostile Projectiles Delta X-15 so all my usual building materials will go, from knives to glue to sandpaper.  I also want to cut some slivers from used 29mm casings for use as 24mm-29mm adapters.  I don't cut many but these are a PITA to cut with a razor saw or Dremel.  So, hopefully I can cut a bunch.  The casings are short and may require your fingers to come perilously close to the spinning saw blade so maybe a pair of vice grips should be on the list..  I also would like to cut a couple of 2" - 3" pieces of Sonotube for future ring fin action.  Now, that's what I call a good start!