Weather: Min 70's to 80's, wind 5 - 10 mph
Total flights: Today - 9; YTD - 33
Total motors: Today - 11; YTD - 40
This was a great day, although a little windy. Saw several friends, including Skycopp. Rocket Jones and Maelstrom were missing or hiding.
- AquaBottleBat on an F35-4 - Good flight, ejection was a tad late.
- Semroc V2 (camo) on a B6-4 - Nice flight. Popped a fin but it is already repaired.
- Lime Stiletto on an E9-6 - Good flight also. I angled it into the wind a lot to make sure it stayed on the field.
- Stink Bomb on a C6-3 - Ugly rocket. Neat tube-launched flight. Even though the boost was wobbly and it lawn darted. I'll replace the nose and try again. Next time I want to plug the bottom of the launch tube. (video)
- Hat of Death on an F24-P - A crowd pleaser as usual. The RSO didn't know what to think. "What does it do? Has it flown before? Has it flown on this motor?"
- eX-20 Carrier on a C11-3 - Nice flight.
- Semroc LAUNCH Missile on a B6-4 - Nice flight.
- Steve's X-Wing on a D12-7 and two D11-Ps - Cool flight. Almost went into the trees (photo included below).
- Art Applewhite 12" Texas Special Saucer on an AT I49-P - A 7-second burn will put a smile on your face every time :-D The only snag is the grain has to be epoxied to the liner. Luckily, I had some epoxy in the ol' range box. FAIW, NARpres pushed the launch button. (see a poor video)
Find more photos like this on Our Planet