Sunday, March 01, 2009

The Mothership refitted with turbojets



I think I figured out the reason some of my RockSim9 sims won't run. I often add complicated pods on pods on pods. I then copy the top level pod to the flip side of the rocket and adjust all the radial distances and angles until they match. I did this when adding the turbojets to the Mothership. Along the way, I re-ran the sims so I'd know what broke the sim. Well, that was it. When I copied the turbojet assembly over the sim stopped running. I backed the copy out and added the mounting strut manually. I then copied the engine components over. Voila, it works!