Friday, January 23, 2009

Saving money on magazines

I've been patiently waiting for the latest issue of Launch Magazine for about a month. After not receiving it today's mail, I just remembered reading a thread on YORF that someone's subscription had expired without notice...and the light bulb finally came on! I went back through my blog posts and, sure enough, I've reviewed 12 issues (2 years worth). So, I guess my subscription also expired.

They seemed like such professional outfit - I would have expected them to pester me to re-up. After the first year expiration neared, they actually automatically billed me. I didn't like that and they dropped that policy. Now, they overshot the other way.

I liked the mag a lot, but I think I'm done. I guess I have another $30 to blow on other rocket stuff.