Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sport Rocketry - NARAM-50 issue

The November/December 2008 Sport Rocketry is largely dedicated to NARAM-50 (there is one lone article on the Cineroc), from the overview article, contest coverage, ORR and the sport's range. That brings me to, well, me! Paul Miller, NARHAMS-TER, MDRA buddy, and witness to 10 NARAMs wrote a nice article on the sports range, including a photo of myself and the infamous (Sweat Stained Clifton Tracking Station) Hat of Death! A G77 RedLine boosted the Hat on its 43rd flight at NARAM.

I especially like launch reports on events I have attended, and I've never had more fun flying rockets than I had there. Here is a recap of the three days that I attended:

And here are my event photos:

Find more photos like this on Our Planet



Find more photos like this on Our Planet



Find more photos like this on Our Planet