Anyway, I decided to give a rundown of the minor activities underway in the Dungeon.
- I've built Golden Scout #1199. Finishing will probably to have to wait for Hannah to blow by. Gold paint acquired. Photo when done. Thanks again to Carl at Semroc!
- I'm painting my Apogee Micro V2 and its Blitzkrieg Booster to match my Semroc V2 (xKit) and Mini V2.
- Still searching for a pilot for the Deanston Marauder. I used a Michael's coupon to get some black Elmer's brand foamboard. Now, I'm trying to decide if I want to replace the current fins. They are replaceable.
- I also got a nice lightweight foam skull for another Haloweenie-themed bird. Or is that bat? Oh, whatever.
- I've been beta testing EMRR's new flight log management feature. Works good. Most motors in my logs now really exist (or did exist).