Sunday, May 04, 2008

A few more shots of Single Malt


Since my previous post, I finished the wing assembly, including the side pods. The wings were a bit floppy, so I had to either glass them or provide some sort of support. I decided on the latter. The lower sections are not one-piece like the top, but do extend into the body. I also slotted the nacelles to fit the tips of the wings. Actually, I'm not 100% done - I still need to decide on what to to with the rear ends of the nacelles. You can see the profile of my nose section. I'm still thinking about that one. I watched a rerun of Alien vs. Predator last night and liked the nose section of the spaceship in the closing scenes. I didn't record it and haven't found a photo on the web. Back to Googling.