Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Movie recommendation - "Iron Sky"

A while back, I posted about the then newly announced movie Iron Sky. After seeing a thread on TRF, I found that it is currently on Netflix. The premise is that the Nazi's populated the dark side of the Moon back in 1945 and have been lurking there until they could return and conquer the Earth. In 2018, the 4th Reich complete their Götterdämmerung space battleship and are ready to implement their plans!

I originally didn't know (or had forgotten) this was going to be a comedy. It was campy, corny, unscientific and totally awesome! I will have to add it as the next item on the Dungeon's 'cult' movie list.

I won't give any more away but strongly recommend that all sci-fi/fantasy movie buffs check it out. For now, check out the eye candy being posted on the TRF thread linked above. I stole a couple of Luke Skywalker's screen snaps and found a nice image of the Nazi' Valkyrie UFO.



USS George W. Bush
Space Zeppelin UFO carrier.




No comments:

Post a Comment