Thursday, December 13, 2012

A change of direction for The Dungeon

I won't bore you with all the whys and wherefores, but I have decided to take this blog back to its roots. The Dungeon began as a place to talk about my projects and to document my launches. And, I think that's what it should be again. So, until I start a new project or attend a launch, the post rate will be slow. I currently have no active projects and January will be my earliest launch opportunity, so things will be very slow.

Right now, I envision only posting original content, as meager as that may be. If I run across something interesting that hasn't been beat to death in the blogaverse, such as the V-2 photos I found in an old issue of NatGeo (A big V-2 history post), I will share them here. If readers share things that have not been previously posted, I may also share them.

After 7 years or so of daily blogging, I don't know how long I will be able to keep this up. Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow my blog via a news feed (RSS/Atom) so you can see my updates without having to remember to manually check.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah (it's not too late), or whatever makes you happy. May your 2013 be filled with happiness...and of course plenty of fire and smoke! Ad astra!


1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and happy new year to you too Dick!

    ReplyDelete