Sunday, April 01, 2012

A change of direction for the Dungeon

After much thought, I have decided to change the theme of my blog. I realized that I really don't like rockets and space much and, instead, will only post old photos that I find on the web or that I scan myself. I will leave my banner until I create a suitable replacement.  Please follow the 'read more' link for today's collection random, old (and some not so old) images.

The only known Texas-shaped house (via); complete with a boot-shaped pool.



Vintage Soap from Las Vegas, 1960
Click through to see Roadsidepicture's Flickr stream.

R.I.P.

Linda Vaughn, Miss Hurst Shifter


The Game of Thrones needed dragons!

Rats, this is rocket-related. Kinda.

Telstar ground station in Andover, MA 1962 (originals can be purchased via the site address in the photo)
NASA's Shuttle Carrier Aircraft SCA 905 (front) and SCA 911 (rear)
Two topless Shuttle carriers for the price of one.  (Note there are no rockets in this photo.) Click through to see more of james_gordon's Flickr stream.

3 comments: