- The nose, upper body, and fin can were all aluminum and custom built by Michael.
- The lower body was an AeroTech 'N' case.
- Motor was an AeroTech N2000.
- It weighed ~50 lb and was expected to hit 30-35k feet.
- It tore off the pad and (I think) he got his Level-3.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Info on Dr. Rocket's modular aluminum rocket
A while back, I posted about N-Power without epoxy?.One of the rockets I mentioned was Michael "Dr. Rocket" Reiner's modular aluminum rocket. I learned the following from Point 39 Productions video of LDRS XVII (Bonneville, August 1998):