- The project concept and motors were by Mike Ward and the construction was by Chuck Sackett.
- 'Flew' after BALLS-005 on its own waiver.
- Motor was 'S' class.
- The 320 lbs of propellant was cast in PML 11.5" couplers so the diameter was just over 12".
- The steel body was the motor case and it used actual surplus Nike fins.
- The 4000+ psi steel body was shredded.
First, some show and tell in his shop.
Assembly on-site. Ya' just gotta love a rocket that you assemble with a sledge hammer :)
Ignition! The 2nd photo is one frame after the first. The 4th shows the range of the debris field, which fills the frame.